Chairman: Brother Victor Davis
Trustees are elected annually by members of the church upon the nomination of the Pastor in charge. Trustees work together in concert with other officers of the church and the Pastor for the good of the church. Duties of a trustee are:
1. To take care of the physical property of the church.
2. To see that the property is clean at all times, properly heated and properly ventilated.
3. To receive and disburse according to the budget for the church, monies turned into their hands.
4. Are present at all board meetings called by the Chairman/Chairwoman or the Pastor.
5. Attend weekly Bible Study and/or Sunday School.
6. Lead the way in keeping harmony and peace.